It is kind of weird. It's not until you lost somebody, that you begin to have something to say. I believe that there is a phrase called "the emotion is boiling". I'm feeling the opposite. The emotion was freezing just now, right down here inside my body. Maybe it is because of the cold I'm suffering now, but I even have some difficulties taking breath.
Could we still be friends? Could we still care for one another? Could we re-discover one another? We need to stay strong in life regardless!!
It's not that I don't love you. It's just that.. we REALLY have HUGE difficulties communicating.. I don't think you understand me at all, and I don't think I understand what it is that you care about in life.. I was taught, or I have learnt myself, that we shall always live with purpose.. I have identified mine a bit.. How many years has it taken me? It's not 28, but maybe 8 or 9 years. What about you?
May I propose that each of us starts a blog to share whatever special things that have happened, be they frustrating or happy? Not to say we will be lovers again -- but if we do this, at the very least, we shall continue to be friends. My guess is that, after a while, each of us will have the answer. Whether to kiss the relationship goodbye, or not. I hope the feeling will be mutual.
In any case, I hope we'll be happy. Don't be too gloomy. We shouldn't have dark cloud in our heads. We need to live with energy!! Yes, I think that is what I didn't like about the past few months. Our relationship has taken a lot of energy from me, rather than to infuse me with more...
沒有留言:
發佈留言