The past two days have been pretty rewarding. Need to keep up with the literature search!!
I'm actually very happy to have a chance to help write the proposal! Hope the ellipse can fit into the hole. If the hole is big enough, why not?
Another mild surprise, Prof. Blu continued to give me an A even though I've achieved next to nothing the past few months.. Time to repay him as well~ but I'm really tired like hell now..
=====
I only want to say... I miss you more than ever... but... I really think we shouldn't rush our decision again... I'm happy to know that you have resumed yoga~~~ add oil with the paper as well!!!
=====
Time to sleep.
I came across a passage,and maybe you have some comments. A recent article by Dr.Gary Collins commented on what makes a good mentor.
回覆刪除A good mentor:
1.Is a person who is "absolutely credible" and has a high level of integrity.
2.Listens and responds in ways that show that the hearer has been understood.
3.Encourages and gives the student confidence that he or she can move forward despite inner doubts and fears.
4.Gives honest feedback but without being demeaning
5.Interacts in ways that are respectful and that encourages the student to do better and to take risks.
6.Share ideas, presents opportunities and gives challenges that the person being mentored my not have seen or recognized as possibilities.
7.Is not threatened by the student's capabilities and opportunities to succeed and get ahead. Instead, good mentors cheer others on.
8.Is not too proud to learn from the student's questions and experiences. The best mentoring is two ways in which people with different experiences and places in life learn from another.
The story you told me in the railway station remind me the 6th point, but you have conquered that challenge:)